Política de Cookies
1. Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and how devices are used, cookies can be used to recognise the user.
2. Types of cookies
- Depending on the cookie owner:
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the cookie owner:
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, either processed by ourselves or by third parties, enable us to track the number of users and thus carry out statistical analysis and measure the use made of the service offered. Your browsing is therefore analysed on our website to improve the range of products or services on offer.
- Ad cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the user’s activity, which is obtained by continuously monitoring their browsing habits, making it possible to create user-specific profiles and display advertisements that match the user’s interests.
It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an email featuring an advertisement or promotion of our products or services, a cookie may be installed on your browser that will help us to subsequently show you advertising related to searches you have made, and exercise control over our advertisements depending on, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use different options or services that form part of it, such as to control the traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access parts with restricted access, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the process of buying an order, to register or take part in an event, to use security elements during the browsing, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional settings from which the user accesses the service, etc.
3. Cookies used on Natra’s websites
On Natra’s websites we normally use our own cookies strictly necessary for session maintenance.
4. Informed consent
5. Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some sections of our websites.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
From the tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’. Click on the privacy tab. You will see a privacy setting slider that has six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
For further information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
In the tools menu, select ‘options’. Select the privacy tab in the options box. From the drop-down menu choose ‘use custom settings for history’. This will display the cookie options and you can choose to enable or disable them by checking the appropriate box.
For further information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
In the settings menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page. Select the ‘content settings’ button in the privacy section.
The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookies you have stored at the time.
For further information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
In the settings menu, select the ‘preferences’ option. Open the privacy tab. Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’ section. Please note that certain features and the full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
For further information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.